How does alien abductions work?

Encounters of the 4th Kind. Discussions about Extraterrestrials, The UFO Phenomenon and more!
PrimeOfTruth
Disciple

How does alien abductions work?

Post by PrimeOfTruth » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:47 am

What ever technology these beings use are able manipulate some hidden physics in our dimension. Or is it something else?

Tempest909
Initiate

Re: How does alien abductions work?

Post by Tempest909 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 am

Man i always wondered that. It could be there's some form of energy they manipulate to abduct people without being detected.

PrimeOfTruth
Disciple

Post by PrimeOfTruth » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Tempest909 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 am
Man i always wondered that. It could be there's some form of energy they manipulate to abduct people without being detected.
Yeah I thought the same as well.

Grand_Master
Site Admin

Post by Grand_Master » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:40 pm

These "aliens" or better yet Interdimensional beings are able to manipulate our physical reality in such subtle ways, it would be considered magic! Truthfully, Its really because they have a higher understanding of dimensional physics and have built and constructed technology that can do bizarre stuff, stuff that is experience in ET abductions.

Since they can obviously effect space and time, it makes sense they can deploy tech to levitate the abductee, transport them on board their ship , and when finished doing who knows what the abductee, they can simply wipe or alter their memories and transport them back to their original location. Like i said, this is stuff that would be considered magic by our standards.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.