Ever Encountered A UFO?

Encounters of the 4th Kind. Discussions about Extraterrestrials, The UFO Phenomenon and more!
Sun Tzu
Disciple
United States of America

Ever Encountered A UFO?

Post by Sun Tzu » Thu May 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Never spotted one before, but if you ever have, i would be interested in what your experience was like.

MasterZ
Disciple
United States of America

Re: Ever Encountered A UFO?

Post by MasterZ » Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 pm

not me personally, but a friend of mines said he spotted one during a hiking trip once. It was a glowing, metallic orb that would zip back and forth in the sky before finally taking off. He also mentioned seeing the "greys" as well, only this time they were the color beige.

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Grand_Master » Sat May 27, 2017 2:03 pm

MasterZ wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 pm
not me personally, but a friend of mines said he spotted one during a hiking trip once. It was a glowing, metallic orb that would zip back and forth in the sky before finally taking off. He also mentioned seeing the "greys" as well, only this time they were the color beige.
Interesting. Where did this take place and is your friend still having experiences with UFOs?

MasterZ
Disciple
United States of America

Post by MasterZ » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:48 am

Grand_Master wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 2:03 pm
MasterZ wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 pm
Interesting. Where did this take place and is your friend still having experiences with UFOs?
Hey GM! sorry for the late reply, had some school project to take care of. He was living a Nevada at the time and hiking near Tibakoo peak when the sighting occurred. He hasn't experienced any sightings after that, but still remembers it vividly to this day.