Who Are The Annunaki?

Encounters of the 4th Kind. Discussions about Extraterrestrials, The UFO Phenomenon and more!
PrimeOfTruth
Disciple
Great Britain

Who Are The Annunaki?

Post by PrimeOfTruth » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Could they be our Ancestors or creators?

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Who Are The Annunaki?

Post by Grand_Master » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:28 pm

Essentially, they are race that long ago came to earth to mine some gold. They then decided to create a slave race that would assist in the mining operations going on at the time. they Used both their DNA and an early hominid to create a slave race to do their bidding. This slave species could not reproduce until one of the Annunaki, Enki who had an admiration for us, genetically engineered us with the ability to reproduce. There's much more about this and our history, but i'm still researching more about the topic.

CosmicSentry
Ascended
United States of America

Re: Who Are The Annunaki?

Post by CosmicSentry » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Grand_Master wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:28 pm
Essentially, they are race that long ago came to earth to mine some gold. They then decided to create a slave race that would assist in the mining operations going on at the time. they Used both their DNA and an early hominid to create a slave race to do their bidding. This slave species could not reproduce until one of the Annunaki, Enki who had an admiration for us, genetically engineered us with the ability to reproduce. There's much more about this and our history, but i'm still researching more about the topic.
There's also many iterations of the Annunaki that is quite confusing. I guess the truth about them will be discovered in the near future.