Are Aliens Really Demons?

Encounters of the 4th Kind. Discussions about Extraterrestrials, The UFO Phenomenon and more!

Are Aliens Really Demons?

Post by vorporal777 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:16 pm

I been lurking on some conspiracy forums for a while and when ever the subject moves onto ET's, immediately its brigaded by commentators saying there demons/negative energy beings posing as aliens. Why is that? How would an energy being manifest physically if they are not physical to begin with. I mean it makes sense somewhat, but look at how much stars, planets , and galaxies floating around in space and to ponder the chance that an ET species could not evolve in time is really ignorant.

Re: Are Aliens Really Demons?

Post by Tempest909 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:16 am

I would say there not demons to extent because from what i heard most beings actually come from other dimensions or realities.

Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Are Aliens Really Demons?

Post by Grand_Master » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:30 pm

I think this is a very controversial topic from people of heavy religious background because it tugs on their fears of the unknown. Now, im not dismaying the possibility that aliens could in fact be demons, but simply saying that it is not entirely a black and white subject.

IMO, I believe they are ETs that are negative and some that are positive. This to me seems much more of rational assumption because we are trying to deduce a species to our own ethics and morality even though we don't have a clue if our own ideals are universal or even recognized by such entities.