My first encounter with the Paranormal

Sightings, Hauntings, and testimonies dealing with the Paranormal.
CosmicSentry
Ascended
United States of America

My first encounter with the Paranormal

Post by CosmicSentry » Sun May 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Hey, New member here and I would like to share my first experience with ghosts. When I was young I used to live in a very secluded neighborhood in a very small suburban town(under 1000). Growing up, I would feel very anxious when night came around, most especially when going to bed. So, one time when I was ready to go to bed after watching a cartoon marathon on TV, I swear an eerily silence surrounded me followed by strange shuffling going on in my house. This shuffling happened very rapidly, like if they their searching for something. Clearly my parents were asleep and so was my older sister, so I decided to investigate. What I saw completely filled me with fear. This thing I saw was some sort of shadow creature, very small(3-4ft), and it was like it had super speed, zipping around the dining room and living room. As I stood there in shock, its easily became aware I was their, extended some shadowy talon and lunged at me! Shit happened so fast I literally blacked out only to wake up to my pops yelling at me, wondering what the hell I was doing up early in the morning. Next thing I know, I feel this searing pain on my right shoulder and which later revealed 2 fresh scratch marks. I screamed like crazy, telling my pops I got attacked by some shadow creature. He obviously blew me off, but my sister came in and explained the same thing happened to her. Suddenly, this inhuman yell erupts from behind us. Instantly my pops demeanor changed, called my mom, and said we were "gettin the fuck outta here!" Ever since that day, my curiosity for the unknown grew!
Last edited by CosmicSentry on Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: My first encounter witht the Paranormal

Post by Grand_Master » Sun May 14, 2017 3:41 pm

I seen some weird shit when I was young. Once, I remembered going to bed an entering a deep, unusual dream. Then, out of nowhere I wake up and hanging from my bed stand was this giant, limp shadow hand. I honestly don't if it was a dream, sleep paralysis, or just me hallucinating, but it was something else I've never experienced before!

Sun Tzu
Disciple
United States of America

Post by Sun Tzu » Thu May 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Very spooky haha. I'll post my story later on during the day. I busy at work.

MasterZ
Disciple
United States of America

Post by MasterZ » Fri May 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Grand_Master wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 3:41 pm
I seen some weird shit when I was young. Once, I remembered going to bed an entering a deep, unusual dream. Then, out of nowhere I wake up and hanging from my bed stand was this giant, limp shadow hand. I honestly don't if it was a dream, sleep paralysis, or just me hallucinating, but it was something else I've never experienced before!
How big was the shadow hand and did this happen all the time?

CosmicSentry
Ascended
United States of America

Post by CosmicSentry » Fri May 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Grand_Master wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 3:41 pm
Hmmmmm... that me to seems like a SP experience. Sleep paralysis happens between waking and sleeping consciousness.

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: My first encounter with the Paranormal

Post by Grand_Master » Sat May 20, 2017 12:00 am

Yeah could be it. It really felt dream-like...

Sun Tzu
Disciple
United States of America

Post by Sun Tzu » Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Ok, I said was going to post a while back got hold in work. So here it goes...

I worked as a apprentice for a plumber back in 1980. We were contracted to remove some bad piping in a foreclosed house near a cemetery. I honestly don't who would buy a house near a cemetery, but I guess there was opportunity for profits to be made. Well, after removed and replace about 75% of piping in the house, my trainer and I noticed some freaky stuff going on in the basement. One, we saw a glowing figures moving back and forth in the basement. What was creepy about them was their color. It was a reddish-orange and when they moved, a grayish trail would follow after. The figures looked liked walking, burning corpses. Another, was when I was visiting a relative of mines.

Her house was obviously very old and looked it was built in the 1940's. Very evil stuff I witnessed in there. I would see strange symbols appearing in the walls, unexplained shouts and growls, electronic disturbances happening frequently, and a sense of dread in the atmosphere.
Luckily, she moved out and lived with her extended family back in china(did I mention im half Chinese and Korean). Anyways, those are my experiences.

CosmicSentry
Ascended
United States of America

Post by CosmicSentry » Wed May 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Sun Tzu wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 pm

I worked as a apprentice for a plumber back in 1980. We were contracted to remove some bad piping in a foreclosed house near a cemetery. I honestly don't who would buy a house near a cemetery, but I guess there was opportunity for profits to be made. Well, after removed and replace about 75% of piping in the house, my trainer and I noticed some freaky stuff going on in the basement. One, we saw a glowing figures moving back and forth in the basement. What was creepy about them was their color. It was a reddish-orange and when they moved, a grayish trail would follow after. The figures looked liked walking, burning corpses. Another, was when I was visiting a relative of mines.

Her house was obviously very old and looked it was built in the 1940's. Very evil stuff I witnessed in there. I would see strange symbols appearing in the walls, unexplained shouts and growls, electronic disturbances happening frequently, and a sense of dread in the atmosphere.
Luckily, she moved out and lived with her extended family back in china(did I mention im half Chinese and Korean). Anyways, those are my experiences.
That gave me chills haha

Sun Tzu
Disciple
United States of America

Post by Sun Tzu » Mon May 29, 2017 4:25 pm

CosmicSentry wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 12:30 pm
Sun Tzu wrote:

That gave me chills haha
Yeah, it was very uneasy experience.

vorporal777
Disciple
Australia

Post by vorporal777 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Sun Tzu wrote:

Oh god now I don't think i will be able to sleep tonight lol.