Are Mirrors used by spirits as portals?

Sightings, Hauntings, and testimonies dealing with the Paranormal.
vorporal777
Disciple
Australia

Are Mirrors used by spirits as portals?

Post by vorporal777 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:05 pm

If your read materials about paranormal, there is always people who claim spirits or the dead can use mirrors as portals. How is that possible? Is there some unknown occult stuff about mirrors?

Tempest909
Initiate
France

Re: Are Mirrors used by spirits as portals?

Post by Tempest909 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:00 pm

It may be what ever set of physics ghost/spirits operate in has some affinity with mirrors. Interesting enough you are correct. Many cultures around the world had many tales about mirrors being used by spiritual entities.

Killa_Queen75
Initiate
United States of America

Post by Killa_Queen75 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Maybe mirrors have some unknown properties that act as a gateway to the spiritual realm. Honestly, I believe that its actually possible. There is so much stuff undiscovered in our universe that it would be ignorant to just dismiss it. My 2 cents. ;)

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Grand_Master » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:44 am

Killa_Queen75 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:02 pm
Maybe mirrors have some unknown properties that act as a gateway to the spiritual realm. Honestly, I believe that its actually possible. There is so much stuff undiscovered in our universe that it would be ignorant to just dismiss it. My 2 cents. ;)
That's not a bad theory you got there Killa, I had thought of something similar as well. There could be some astral dynamics at play that could be responsible for the ghostly encounters associated with mirrors. If you didn't know the Astral Realm sits perpendicular between the Physical and Etheric levels. So essentially it could act as a shortcut for spirits to manifest themselves this way.