How Do Ghosts or Spirits Eat?

Sightings, Hauntings, and testimonies dealing with the Paranormal.
MasterZ
Disciple

How Do Ghosts or Spirits Eat?

Post by MasterZ » Mon May 29, 2017 5:06 pm

I know there not physical and don't posses organs and stuff, so do they just adsorb energy and feed that way? really curious...

Grand_Master
Site Admin

Re: How Do Ghosts or Spirits Eat?

Post by Grand_Master » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:34 pm

You have to understand that "Ghost" or better yet Spirits do not have the same physical needs and operate on a different set of rules. I believe they nourish themselves by absorbing ambient energy in the environment or feeding off living energy from living beings. These two energy sources could be the same and that they are refined through some other means. This is very interesting topic so I'll probably post some more stuff in the future.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

CosmicSentry
Ascended

Post by CosmicSentry » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:46 pm

They are non-corperal beings, so they don't sustain themselves like we do.

vorporal777
Disciple

Post by vorporal777 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:07 pm

Grand_Master wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:34 pm
You have to understand that "Ghost" or better yet Spirits do not have the same physical needs and operate on a different set of rules. I believe they nourish themselves by absorbing ambient energy in the environment or feeding off living energy from living beings. These two energy sources could be the same and that they are refined through some other means. This is very interesting topic so I'll probably post some more stuff in the future.
Yeah, I had the same view about this as well.

Tempest909
Initiate

Post by Tempest909 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Grand_Master wrote:
Interesting, I wonder if this ambient energy is what metaphysics call "Etheric energy"?

CosmicSentry
Ascended

Post by CosmicSentry » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:31 pm

Tempest909 wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:57 pm
Grand_Master wrote:
Interesting, I wonder if this ambient energy is what metaphysics call "Etheric energy"?
It goes by many names. Essentially its the the thing keeping our biological activity up and and running.

CosmicSentry
Ascended

Post by CosmicSentry » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Tempest909 wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:57 pm
Grand_Master wrote:
It goes by many names. Essentially its the the thing keeping our biological activity up and and running.

Killa_Queen75
Disciple

Post by Killa_Queen75 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:38 am

I think they "breathe" in surrounding energy and feed themselves like that.