The Power of Place: Sacred Sites and the Presence of the Miraculous

The understanding of Consciousness and its relation to our Spiritual origin.
Grand_Master
Site Admin

The Power of Place: Sacred Sites and the Presence of the Miraculous

Post by Grand_Master » Sat May 12, 2018 1:52 pm

To break down this article simply, it talks about how certain places and locations have geomagnetic properties that can be felt by people who are in-tuned to these properties. In due time these prehistoric sites were deliberately marked out and became the sacred sites we come to know today. This could explain why the Great Pyramids were built, in an attempt to harness or enhance these energetic anomalies at specific locations.
Living at or near these sites and feeling their energy on a daily basis, people began to notice that there were temporal fluctuations to the power of place. During the course of the yearly cycle, there were periodic increases and decreases of the localized energy. Wondering about this cyclic fluctuation of the earth spirit, early humans noticed a relationship between the positions of different celestial objects and the amplification of the power of place. Slowly they understood that the sun and moon had a periodic influence upon the emanations of earth spirit at the power places.

Desiring to know of these charged periods in advance of their arrival, humans began to observe the night skies with greater attention. To observe with precision, they had to innovate and construct astronomical observation devices. These were quite simple in design yet extremely accurate in function; purposeful arrangements of individual standing stones that made it possible to set up sight lines pointing towards the horizons. These sight lines were used to carefully monitor the rise and fall of different celestial bodies along the horizons.
https://sacredsites.com/martin_gray/pub ... ulous.html

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

vorporal777
Disciple

Re: The Power of Place: Sacred Sites and the Presence of the Miraculous

Post by vorporal777 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Great article! I always had knew the ancients were actually much wiser then people today. Now imagine if stopped fighting useless wars, engaging in pointless political debates, and mindless consumerism I think we could evolved much more spiritually as well as reaching our full potential as a species.

LostArbiter
Disciple

Post by LostArbiter » Mon May 14, 2018 10:52 am

vorporal777 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:33 pm
Great article! I always had knew the ancients were actually much wiser then people today. Now imagine if stopped fighting useless wars, engaging in pointless political debates, and mindless consumerism I think we could evolved much more spiritually as well as reaching our full potential as a species.
Oh we would definitely evolve much more spiritually, but the Elites won't allow that. That's why we must keep spreading this information to those who don't know about this.

Grand_Master
Site Admin

Post by Grand_Master » Wed May 23, 2018 6:22 pm

LostArbiter wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:52 am
vorporal777 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:33 pm
Oh we would definitely evolve much more spiritually, but the Elites won't allow that. That's why we must keep spreading this information to those who don't know about this.
It's the sad truth. There is too many groups who are profiting off humanity's ignorance.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.