Psychic Attacks and what they look like.

The understanding of Consciousness and its relation to our Spiritual origin.
CosmicSentry
Ascended

Psychic Attacks and what they look like.

Post by CosmicSentry » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:52 pm

Well in my experience a psychic attack form a human and attack from a spirit are not that different. One way i can tell its an attack is if I experience feeling that are simply put, out of context. the way these "feelings" come literally without any context or stimuli. Basically they feel artificial and have a sense of suddenness or "forcefulness" about them. clearly, this alone is not enough for me to declare it a psychic/spiritual attack as thoughts and feelings have the habit of arising out of nowhere.

Also, what's disturbing about this is how most people aren't even aware they are under attack. These assaults happen very quick and frequently to a point that you can't even distinguish what has occurred. Most importantly, you have to train yourself to be sensitive your energetic being because you won't be able to develop a firm defense against these attacks.

Matter of fact, I think in terms of "psychic" attacks are to ambiguous. Energetic would be more precise. The reason why is because they all come in different forms, from everyday people draining you with superficial conversation, from envious or spiteful co-workers projected at you from a distance, and intentional attacks, such as magick spells or dark occult stuff. However, most of the time these experiences can simply be of your doing. Negative mindsets, self-loathing and more can not only be the cause of such events, but attract them as well. Essentially, bad attacks bad, fear attacks fear, envy attacks envy, etc.

Grand_Master
Site Admin

Re: Psychic Attacks and what they look like.

Post by Grand_Master » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:22 pm

CosmicSentry wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:52 pm
Well in my experience a psychic attack form a human and attack from a spirit are not that different. One way i can tell its an attack is if I experience feeling that are simply put, out of context. the way these "feelings" come literally without any context or stimuli. Basically they feel artificial and have a sense of suddenness or "forcefulness" about them. clearly, this alone is not enough for me to declare it a psychic/spiritual attack as thoughts and feelings have the habit of arising out of nowhere.

Also, what's disturbing about this is how most people aren't even aware they are under attack. These assaults happen very quick and frequently to a point that you can't even distinguish what has occurred. Most importantly, you have to train yourself to be sensitive your energetic being because you won't be able to develop a firm defense against these attacks.

Matter of fact, I think in terms of "psychic" attacks are to ambiguous. Energetic would be more precise. The reason why is because they all come in different forms, from everyday people draining you with superficial conversation, from envious or spiteful co-workers projected at you from a distance, and intentional attacks, such as magick spells or dark occult stuff. However, most of the time these experiences can simply be of your doing. Negative mindsets, self-loathing and more can not only be the cause of such events, but attract them as well. Essentially, bad attacks bad, fear attacks fear, envy attacks envy, etc.
This definitely matches my experience 100%. I can see how these are like uncontrolled, primal lashings that the person who is responsible isn't aware of what they done. This why crowded engagements and most social gatherings are hot beds for this activity.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

LostArbiter
Disciple

Post by LostArbiter » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:07 pm

Wow good thread. Gonna save this for later.

Grand_Master
Site Admin

Post by Grand_Master » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:29 am

LostArbiter wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:07 pm
Wow good thread. Gonna save this for later.
Indeed. I'll see if I can pin this later on.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Tempest909
Initiate

Post by Tempest909 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:41 am

damn! this explains all the shitty things that happened in my life, especially energy draining people, those are the worse!