Posting Rules

Use this forum to post any suggestions or feedback regarding DeepEther Productions.
ZenInformer
Disciple
Great Britain

Posting Rules

Post by ZenInformer » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Hey GM, I have an idea. Right now since we are a small forum trying to grow our numbers, it would be best if we can set the rules and guideline in how to post topics. I'm not sure If you want guests to be able to post content, but I think right now its best to set this up for the future. 8-)

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Posting Rules

Post by Grand_Master » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:44 pm

ZenInformer wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:34 pm
Hey GM, I have an idea. Right now since we are a small forum trying to grow our numbers, it would be best if we can set the rules and guideline in how to post topics. I'm not sure If you want guests to be able to post content, but I think right now its best to set this up for the future. 8-)
Excellent idea Zen! yes, I've yet decide on what kind of guidelines this forum should abide to. I don't want to be to draconian, but also not so lax that individuals or groups will feel that there's no moderation going on in the community. I'll see if i can post some drafts of what rules i believe will be needed later on during the week Stay tuned.

MasterZ
Disciple
United States of America

Post by MasterZ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Grand_Master wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:44 pm
ZenInformer wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:34 pm
Excellent idea Zen! yes, I've yet decide on what kind of guidelines this forum should abide to. I don't want to be to draconian, but also not so lax that individuals or groups will feel that there's no moderation going on in the community. I'll see if i can post some drafts of what rules i believe will be needed later on during the week Stay tuned.
Cool hope to see what you have in store. Really want to see this place grow.

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Grand_Master » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Actually guys I managed to already post it in the Announcement forum. Go check it out! :D

CosmicSentry
Ascended
United States of America

Post by CosmicSentry » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Grand_Master wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:58 pm
Actually guys I managed to already post it in the Announcement forum. Go check it out! :D
Damn! Your're quick. Really like the rules my man. 8-)