Online Dating Is SHIT!!!

Chat about topics not related to the Forum.
CosmicSentry
Ascended
United States of America

Online Dating Is SHIT!!!

Post by CosmicSentry » Sun May 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Well, I haven't been posting a while because I was on a date with a young college gal. Let me tell you something, this gal was one of the most deranged, narcissistic, entitled libtard i've ever met. She talked like some clueless child thinking it knows everything. Whats worse is that I took her to high class restaurant only to waste 250$ listening to here incoherent babbling throughout the date. All she talked about was her nursing career, her friends, her pets(two cats), her "abusive ex's" and just mundane bullshit! Damn, at this point I can see why more and more men are staying the hell away from relationships. What's worse is wasted 250$ damn it!
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Tzu
Disciple
United States of America

Re: Online Dating Is SHIT!!!

Post by Sun Tzu » Sun May 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Honestly, women have become to toxic for me to even consider dating them. Whats more ironic is that they believe their hedonistic lifestyles wont come back to haunt them in the future...

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Grand_Master » Mon May 22, 2017 11:44 am

Man, and I thought it was just me lol. Seriously, you know dating is not worth when the costs outweigh the benefits. Not only that, but the Marxist brainwashing going on in college pretty much should disqualify any female as a candidate for any long term relationships.

PrimeOfTruth
Disciple
Great Britain

Post by PrimeOfTruth » Thu May 25, 2017 11:15 pm

Holy shit is it that bad???

LostArbiter
Disciple
New Zealand

Post by LostArbiter » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:30 am

PrimeOfTruth wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Holy shit is it that bad???
Yes, sadly it is. Just broke up with my GF of 2 yrs yesterday and she already has another dude line up. relationships are dead.