Is the Elite's Mass Programming being disrupted by Awake people?

The understanding of Consciousness and its relation to our Spiritual origin.
Grand_Master
Site Admin

Is the Elite's Mass Programming being disrupted by Awake people?

Post by Grand_Master » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:42 pm

This has been a theory for as long as i've been interested in conspiracies. It's quite obvious the the Elite's that rule over our world through various institutions and organizations, can have their influence somewhat disrupted by Individuals who are "Woke/Awake" to the brainwashing taking place. I'm not sure if it is do to some mechanic of Free will and its effect on Causality, but it surely has shown to override the Elite's influence to such an extent that they would go to such lengths to wreak havoc on these individuals lives and steer the away from from going their own path.

With that in mind, it shows that they are extremely dependent on maintaining the status quo, for that is their main source of power and sustenance. However, I wonder how exactly can they pinpoint these people who are a threat to their system with such accuracy and do harm to them. Are they using some form of remote viewing not known to masses or are they aided by malevolent forces?

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Tempest909
Initiate

Re: Is the Elite's Mass Programming being disrupted by Awake people?

Post by Tempest909 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Man, you and I think they same way GM haha. Crazy how this world we live in works.

CosmicSentry
Ascended

Post by CosmicSentry » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Yes, I do in some way believe they have some advance way of singling out targets that are a threat to their system. Obviously they possess knowledge way beyond what the masses can comprehend because they are at a higher level in understanding then the common bloke. But it seems that they have reached their peak in power a few decades ago and are beginning to stagnant and decay do to infighting of their underlings.

Grand_Master
Site Admin

Post by Grand_Master » Sun May 06, 2018 4:16 pm

CosmicSentry wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:03 pm
Yes, I do in some way believe they have some advance way of singling out targets that are a threat to their system. Obviously they possess knowledge way beyond what the masses can comprehend because they are at a higher level in understanding then the common bloke. But it seems that they have reached their peak in power a few decades ago and are beginning to stagnant and decay do to infighting of their underlings.
The real question is just how desperate they will be in maintaining their "World Order"?

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.